Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Introduction

Good Ideas?
Want to hear my views on a specific topic? Leave a comment and if I feel it fits my style, I'll add it to my list!

ME , ME, ME...
...OK Well here's a bit about myself for those who like that sort of thing.

Art
I like just about anything artistic. Music, sculpture, painting, poetry, you name it. I do have my limits, but I find they become fewer as the years go on.

Politics
I hate politics but it's an unfortunate truth that to ignore your political situation is the same as asking to be taken advantag of.

Religion
I'm not religious in the normal sense that people refer to it, but I am religious. This does not stop me from looking for all of the duplicity, hypocrisy, and outright falsities that plague modern religions and the people who follow them.

Family
My children are the most important aspect of my life. Psychology and interpersonal communications go hand-in-hand with art, and much of my experience in this ara has helped me raise my children.

Nature
I'm not a Tree Hugger or animal rights activist or anything ike them. I don't run around being an activist, and trying to convince people of things they'll only experience from the other side of a glass window or television. No, I just spent a lot of time in the woods growing up and so I feel I have a better grasp of how it all works than any of the Tree Huggers or religious nuts ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment! I moderate all comments so if you want to be linked, be sure that your comment is relevant and positive.